Thursday, January 7, 2010

Singapore Vs Iran review (part 1)

When I knew I was going to be late for the match because I missed a bus, I got irritated as I was plain unlucky.

Checked the electroinic next bus monitor at the bus stop, and then i saw nxt bus arriving in 21 min. C'mon, how can there be a 21 min interval ??? Btw, i was trying to catch Service 14 from Dhoby Ghaut.

Once alighted, rushed to the stadium, just as I chiong up the stairs to the Gallery, i heard boos. Bloody hell, penalty awarded when I haven even got to my seat. Good.

As usual took my seat near the centre of the field. To my disgust, I found a large grp of Iranian supporters there. Had expected the Lions die-hard to be there at first.

So it will be in this position where my review will come from ( to be continued..)

No comments:

Post a Comment